Follow Bangladesh produces and exports a large quantity of high quality tea. Most of the tea plantations are situated in the northeastern areas of the country,...
Follow Bangla Calendar- The great Moghul introduced this new system of calendar 415 years ago We celebrate Pahela Baishakh or the Bangla New Year’s Day...
Follow Bangladesh Betar or BB is the state-owned radio broadcasting organisation of Bangladesh. It was also known as Radio Bangladesh between 1975 and 1996. Radio...
Follow Program Location(s) Radio Meghna;99.00fm COAST Trust,Chorfasson, Bhola Island (Bhola District) Radio Bikrampur; 99.2 FM EC Bangladesh (Munshiganj) Chilmari;...
Mymensingh is a historical district of Bangladesh. Lots of traveling and historical place are available in this district. Traveling spots are: Rajbaris of Gauripur and Muktagachha, Shashi Lodge, Musium, Durgabari, Kella Tajpur, Mymensingh Town Hall, Bokaynagar Fort, Alexandra Castle and Gospel Church, Mymensingh Agriculture University, Kalshar Dighi etc.
- BRAC ranked top NGO for 2nd straight year
- Ansar staff to be permanent after 6-year service
- Bandarban tourism to reach new height
- Tea Plantation in Bangladesh
- Bangla Calendar
- SP Babul Akter terminated
- Return hajj flights from Sept 17
- Muhith for tax on everyone’s income
- The Prominence of Pori
- New JMB’s military commander killed
- Eid-ul-Azha on Sept 13
- Looking at Banalata
- Risk of losing Sundarbans
- Photo of Tamim surfaces after Narayanganj operation
- 3 ‘ABT men’ held in Chittagong
- Samina Husain Prema
- Boys need to be ‘more attentive’, PM says
- Travels around the country
- Bangladesh Betar
- Community Radios in Bangladesh
Follow Ahmad, Tajuddin (1925-1975) lawyer, politician, and the first Prime Minister of Bangladesh. Tajuddin Ahmad was born on 23 July 1925 at village Dardaria...
Follow Mustafizur Rahman is a Bangladeshi Army officer who served as the Chief of Army Staff of the Bangladesh Army from 24 December 1997 – 23 December 2000. Mustafizur...
Follow Mustafizur Rahman (born 6 September 1995) is a Bangladeshi left-arm medium fast bowler in cricket. He has taken most number of wickets (13) in his debut...