Follow Bangladesh produces and exports a large quantity of high quality tea. Most of the tea plantations are situated in the northeastern areas of the country,...
Contact Number of Madaripur Police
Follow Bangla Calendar- The great Moghul introduced this new system of calendar 415 years ago We celebrate Pahela Baishakh or the Bangla New Year’s Day...
Follow Bangladesh Betar or BB is the state-owned radio broadcasting organisation of Bangladesh. It was also known as Radio Bangladesh between 1975 and 1996. Radio...
Follow Program Location(s) Radio Meghna;99.00fm COAST Trust,Chorfasson, Bhola Island (Bhola District) Radio Bikrampur; 99.2 FM EC Bangladesh (Munshiganj) Chilmari;...
|Contact Persons||Mobile Number|
|Addl .SP Madaripur||01713-373583|
|ASP HQ Circle Madaripur||01713-373584|
|Oc Rajoi Madaripur||01713-373586|
|Oc Kalkini Madaripur||01713-373587|
|Oc Sibchore Madaripur||01713-373588|
|DIO -1 Madaripur||01713-373589|
|Oc DB Madaripur||01713-373590|
|Court Inspector- Madaripur||01713-373591|
|Trafic Inspector- .Madaripur||01713-373593|
Tags: Bangladesh Police number, bd Police mobile number, bd police number, cell mumber of Police, cell number of Bangladesh Police, cell number of BD Police, cell number of Madaripur Police, contact Madaripur Police, Contact number of Madaripur Police, emergency contact of Madaripur Police, emergency contact Police Madaripur, Madaripur Police, Madaripur Police cell number, Madaripur Police mobile number, Madaripur Police number, Madaripur Police Phone number, mobile contact of Madaripur Police, mobile number of Madaripur Police, Phone number in Madaripur Police, Phone number of Madaripur Police, Police cell number, Police in Madaripur, Police Madaripur, Police of Madaripur
- BNP asks govt to publish white paper about BDR mutiny
- Indian army chief pays homage to Shikha Anirban
- RAB intel director Abul Kalam Azad dies
- BRAC ranked top NGO for 2nd straight year
- Ansar staff to be permanent after 6-year service
- Bandarban tourism to reach new height
- Tea Plantation in Bangladesh
- Bangla Calendar
- SP Babul Akter terminated
- Return hajj flights from Sept 17
- Muhith for tax on everyone’s income
- The Prominence of Pori
- New JMB’s military commander killed
- Eid-ul-Azha on Sept 13
- Looking at Banalata
- Risk of losing Sundarbans
- Photo of Tamim surfaces after Narayanganj operation
- 3 ‘ABT men’ held in Chittagong
- Samina Husain Prema
- Boys need to be ‘more attentive’, PM says
Follow Ahmad, Tajuddin (1925-1975) lawyer, politician, and the first Prime Minister of Bangladesh. Tajuddin Ahmad was born on 23 July 1925 at village Dardaria...
Follow Mustafizur Rahman is a Bangladeshi Army officer who served as the Chief of Army Staff of the Bangladesh Army from 24 December 1997 – 23 December 2000. Mustafizur...
Follow Mustafizur Rahman (born 6 September 1995) is a Bangladeshi left-arm medium fast bowler in cricket. He has taken most number of wickets (13) in his debut...