Bangladesh produces and exports a large quantity of high quality tea. Most of the tea plantations are situated in the northeastern areas of the country, around Sylhet...
Upazila Map of Bangladesh
Bangla Calendar- The great Moghul introduced this new system of calendar 415 years ago We celebrate Pahela Baishakh or the Bangla New Year’s Day today. Everything...
Bangladesh Betar or BB is the state-owned radio broadcasting organisation of Bangladesh. It was also known as Radio Bangladesh between 1975 and 1996. Radio transmission...
Program Location(s) Radio Meghna;99.00fm COAST Trust,Chorfasson, Bhola Island (Bhola District) Radio Bikrampur; 99.2 FM EC Bangladesh (Munshiganj) Chilmari;...
- Mahi rests his mother next to father
- Bangladesh’s graduation to developing country a great achievement: Prime Minister
- Tigers reach final of Nidahas Trophy
- Anika Kabir Shokh
- Reunited after 13 years
- Bobby Strikes with Bijli
- What CJ said?
- Fresh flood strikes Sirajganj villages
- 2 Bangladeshi youths killed in US road crash
- Intimate photos leaked of Salman Shah’s wife Samira
- Salman Shah’s mother: ‘Ruby should be on trial’
- The Bangladeshi doctor whose invention saves millions of new mothers
- Salman Shah death: Two decades on, many questions unanswered
- Salman Shah’s death case being investigated by Police Bureau of Investigation
- Woman in online video claims Salman Shah was ‘murdered’
- ‘Salman Shah was murdered’
- Mahi with new hero in ‘Obotar’
- Prospects for Team Tigers
- Law minister won’t say anything publicly about CJ
- Few govt officials harming judiciary with false report: CJ
Anika Kabir Shokh is an actress, dancer and model in Bangladesh. Shokh started her modeling career in Shakkhor in year 2002. She started acting on TV in year 2009...
Ahmad, Tajuddin (1925-1975) lawyer, politician, and the first Prime Minister of Bangladesh. Tajuddin Ahmad was born on 23 July 1925 at village Dardaria in Kapasia...
Mustafizur Rahman is a Bangladeshi Army officer who served as the Chief of Army Staff of the Bangladesh Army from 24 December 1997 – 23 December 2000. Mustafizur...