Follow Bangladesh produces and exports a large quantity of high quality tea. Most of the tea plantations are situated in the northeastern areas of the country,...
Follow Bangla Calendar- The great Moghul introduced this new system of calendar 415 years ago We celebrate Pahela Baishakh or the Bangla New Year’s Day...
Follow Bangladesh Betar or BB is the state-owned radio broadcasting organisation of Bangladesh. It was also known as Radio Bangladesh between 1975 and 1996. Radio...
Follow Program Location(s) Radio Meghna;99.00fm COAST Trust,Chorfasson, Bhola Island (Bhola District) Radio Bikrampur; 99.2 FM EC Bangladesh (Munshiganj) Chilmari;...
- Reunited after 13 years
- Bobby Strikes with Bijli
- What CJ said?
- Fresh flood strikes Sirajganj villages
- 2 Bangladeshi youths killed in US road crash
- Intimate photos leaked of Salman Shah’s wife Samira
- Salman Shah’s mother: ‘Ruby should be on trial’
- The Bangladeshi doctor whose invention saves millions of new mothers
- Salman Shah death: Two decades on, many questions unanswered
- Salman Shah’s death case being investigated by Police Bureau of Investigation
- Woman in online video claims Salman Shah was ‘murdered’
- ‘Salman Shah was murdered’
- Mahi with new hero in ‘Obotar’
- Prospects for Team Tigers
- Law minister won’t say anything publicly about CJ
- Few govt officials harming judiciary with false report: CJ
- SSC results Today
- Entrancing Bharathanatyam evening at IUB
- BNP asks govt to publish white paper about BDR mutiny
- Indian army chief pays homage to Shikha Anirban
Follow Ahmad, Tajuddin (1925-1975) lawyer, politician, and the first Prime Minister of Bangladesh. Tajuddin Ahmad was born on 23 July 1925 at village Dardaria...
Follow Mustafizur Rahman is a Bangladeshi Army officer who served as the Chief of Army Staff of the Bangladesh Army from 24 December 1997 – 23 December 2000. Mustafizur...
Follow Mustafizur Rahman (born 6 September 1995) is a Bangladeshi left-arm medium fast bowler in cricket. He has taken most number of wickets (13) in his debut...